Don and Janet Larkins, residents of Tellico Village, recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary by renewing their wedding vows in a ceremony conducted by the Rev. Charlie Barnard, pastor at First Baptist Church of Tellico Village. On hand to share in the celebration were their two sons, their wives and eight grandchildren coming from Cary, N.C., and Dalton, Ga. Their daughter and her friend traveled from Michigan for the event. More than 100 friends, neighbors and fellow members of a local square dance club joined in the festivities. The event include food, entertainment and refreshments.
- Neve Campbell is shocked by her success
- Grimes changes her son's name to comply with California law
- Prince Charles voices fears for the arts
- Columbus' Josh Seltzner looking to stay a starter on Badgers offensive line in 2020
- Arabella Chi claims she rejected Niall Horan because he's 'too short'
- Cameron Diaz is relishing motherhood
- Zachary Quinto on four years of sobriety
- Selena Gomez delivers inspirational message for immigrant graduates
- Working hard to prevent an invasion
- Community quilters sew to give back
- Property Transactions: May 20
- Charles Daniel 'Dan' Sprich
- Recreation facilities open back up
- Virgie Lou Pitts
- Grocery, meal delivery options
- Village churches ready plans to reopen
- 4 easy steps to a chemical-free backyard
- Macon H. Davis Jr.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.